Quilters Dream Wool sizes
Dream Wool is made with a Scoured and Super Washed Domestic & Fine Merino Wool long cut tops. The fibers are blended, carded, crosslapped & thermally bonded.* The wool is scoured and super-washed for superior cleanliness and to eliminate shrinkage and felting. Quilters Dream’s unique processing creates wool batting with exceptionally soft drape, uniformity and strength. Dream Wool is a beautifully consistent batting that is truly a ‘cut above’.
Quilters Dream Wool Features:
- Light, Luxurious and Wonderfully Warm with a Lovely Soft Thermal Bonded Loft of more than 1/3″ that beautifully accentuates your quilting. Excellent for Faux trapunto. For a higher loft Dream Wool can be double layered of layered with Dream Battings needle punched battings.
- May be Machine Washed and Dried on cold setting without shrinkage. To prevent loosing the beautiful loft – avoid ironing or using heat.
- Confidently stitch up to 8 inches apart. Dreamy to Quilt. No Scrim or Resins to Resist Your Needles.
- Resistant to Creases? Fluff in a cool dryer with a damp cloth for just a few minutes if creases are present, and Dream Wool springs Back to its Original Loft.
- Quilters Dream Wool is Exceptionally Durable, Rich and Resilient Ensuring that Your Quilts will be Treasured for Generations.
- Dreamy for Hand and Machine Quilting. Also Excellent for Tied Quilts.